In the last entry, I told you about the two Office Trivia board games that will be coming to a store near you soon. Here is a little quiz with sample questions from the game. Bonus points for naming the episode as well.
1. On his first day in Scranton Andy shows Angela his screensaver: a cat dressed in what kind of costume?
2. Kevin is telling the office that it’s important that everyone come hear his band, Scrantonicity II. Why does he need as many people to cheer him on as possible?
3. When Ryan appears onscreen during the launch party, Kelly does this.
4. Who said it about what?
“Oh no, it’s bad. It’s real bad. It’s like eating a hot circle of garbage.”
5. Ryan has five to one odds that Kelly will go two minutes explaining this to him.
Okay, now let’s see how much of a Dunderhead you are!
1. A cowboy costume (The Merger)
2. The bar uses an applause meter (Money)
3. Slaps a slice of pizza over his image (Launch Party)
4. Kevin about Pizza by Alfredo (also Launch Party)
5. Netflix (Safety Training)
Check out the press release of The Office Trivia games